Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

FAVOURITE MAKE-UP ARTISTS - YOUTUBE

Monika Blunder

Monika is an amazing celebrity make-up artist based in L.A. I found her on Youtube just by chance whilst browsing various tutorials and now I religiously watch every single one of tutorials. I just love every single make-up look that she posts, the looks are so simple and natural - but effective. My favourite video of hers is her recent tutorial with Jessica Alba.



Harry Makes It Up 

London based Make-up Artist, Harry, is relatively new to me. I found her channel, again, by chance whilst browsing and have never looked back since. She has a great range of different tutorials but also has amazing videos for tips for make-up artists, advice and information on professional make-up kit.


Pixiwoo

I had to give a mention to the famous Pixiwoo who I also trained with back in 2014. They have been uploading make-up tutorials since around 2007 and were one of the first Youtubers that I ever watched back when I was still at school. They pretty much have a tutorial from every occasion from the most simple of everyday looks to extreme halloween looks. They also do regular monthly favourites which is always a great watch to keep up-to-date with the latest product releases.



Lisa Eldridge 

Lisa is another one of the first Make-up Artists that I ever watched on Youtube, plus she has over 20 years of experience in the industry. She was also announced as Lancome's new Creative Director back in January 2015 so she always has the latest news on the newest Lancome releases and trends. She has a HUGE amount of videos on her channel and there really is a look for everyone and loads of helpful tips. She has a huge interest in the history of make-up and has a few videos on this topic which is a great watch, her vintage Make-up Collection video is a must watch.




Do you watch Youtube tutorials on a regular basis? If so, who do you enjoy watching?

Next week I will be sharing my favourite Make-Up Artists on Instagram.. keep your eyes peeled!

Tiffany x

No comments:

Post a Comment