Here is a small round up of some stand out products from 2015 for me!
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation: My new favourite foundation. This foundation is beautiful, it is a medium coverage and gives such a natural and luminous glow to the skin. I have this foundation in my kit and every time I use it on a client, they always comment on how flawless their skin looks. Easy enough to layer this foundation if you want a slightly heavier coverage too. It comes in a great variety of shades and there is a good choice for pale skin.
- Clarins Instant Concealer: This is my go-to concealer for under the eyes. It's not too heavy, has amazing coverage and the small tube lasts for ages! The only downside is that they only have three different shades in this concealer so it's definitely one to try out before buying, still an fabulous concealer nonetheless.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: If you like the extreme highlighted under-eye area that you often see on Instagram/Youtube tutorials paired with a bit of contouring - this one is for you. This is a very pigmented, thick and creamy concealer which I personally like to use to highlight the face, it has quite a brightening effect so I wouldn't use this on spots/scars/blemishes. I don't put this right under the eye either as it is quite heavy but that is just my personal opinion! There is quite a good range of shades in the line, the one I use the most is "Light Medium". A little goes a long way so it's well worth the money!
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder Palette: This palette is so convenient for my professional kit but you can buy these powders separately for personal use and they really are amazing. Albeit expensive, they are definitely worth it. My favourite shade is "Dim Light" which I use all over the skin to set foundation in place, it gives almost an airbrushed effect to the skin - it is beautiful. The powder is so finely milled that it goes onto the skin beautifully and doesn't give a cakey or obvious powdery finish to the skin.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz : This is the best brow product that I have ever used and it really works for everyone. There is a twist up pencil on one end and an amazing quality spoolie brush on the other end to brush the product through your brows. The pencil is so fine and is amazing for drawing in tiny hair-like strokes to create the most natural looking brow. This comes in a huge variety of shades so really does suit everyone. They last really long too and you don't have to worry about sharpening it which is a bonus!
- Bobbi Brown Lip Palette: Again, this isn't something that everyone would be able to have in their own personal make-up bag but Bobbi Brown lipsticks are amazing quality. There is something for everyone, there is a huge range of different shades, textures and finishes. This palette is a must-have for Make-up Artist's, it's got an amazing range of colours in one neat sized palette - perfect for carrying around in a large kit bag.
- Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow: These are an amazing bargain buy and are currently on sale at £3.40 each on the Kiko Milano website! There is a good range of neutral everyday shades and some daring bright colours for those who like to experiment with different colours. These have a great pigment and can be worn on their own, but I like to layer powder eyeshadow or a loose pigment over the top for the ultimate staying power.
- MAC Mineralise Blush: These have to be my favourite blushes of the year - Pigmented and give a super pretty glow to the cheeks, I love these for bridal make-up especially. My favourite shade is "New Romance" it works on pretty much every skintone.
- NARS Illuminator: I love to layer this illuminator under my foundation to create a nice subtle glow but they can also be mixed with your foundation to create a super dewy look. They come in a variety of shades but Copacabana has to be my all-time favourite.
What was your favourite product of 2015? Have you tried any of these products?