Pages

Thursday 19 May 2016

GARDEN PARTY PHOTOSHOOT

So recently, I decided to get together with a couple of other local, Aberdeenshire suppliers to put together a little Garden Party styled photoshoot. I had seen some images on Pinterest which I fell in love with and wanted to try to recreate these style of images. 

I absolutely love the final images - it's exactly what I had pictured in my head and I love seeing everyone's creative efforts come together to create something awesome like this! 

The photoshoot took place at Pittodrie House Hotel, near Inverurie in their walled garden. This is a such beautiful and peaceful location and is very well hidden gem - definitely worth a look! 

Our gorgeous models for the day were Xavier Reid and Alexandra Vrinceanu, they did amazingly 
well in the chilly conditions and obviously, made my job so much easier! It's always a bonus working with a team that you can have a laugh with!

For the make-up, I kept Alex's look quite soft and natural with neutral tones and a light pink lip. I kept the skin nice and natural using Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, a touch of Clarin's concealer (only where needed) and MAC Mineralise "Dainty" blush. I finished off the look with a
good dusting of Laura Mercier's baked matte highlighter.

For Xavier, I wanted to add something a little different so I went with a pink pigment on the eyes (I used Sara Hill's Schnapps loose pigment), paired with a good helping of liner using MAC's Boot Black. I then finished with MAC's "Creme Cup" lipstick. I wanted to create a contrast between Xavier's separate  looks so I went slightly bolder with her second style. We added Ardell False Lashes, MAC's "Girl About Town" lipstick with dark and defined brows to intensify the look.















Venue: Pittodrie House Hotel, Inverurie
Photography: Apricot Tree Wedding Photography and Video
Stylist: Laura McNeil
Hair Stylist: Gemma Taylor
Make-up: Tiffany Dawson Make-up Artistry
Stationary/Invitations: Papeterie Crafts Wedding Stationary
Set Decor: Deeside Vintage Hire
Flowers: Blooming Good Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment